Monday, February 11, 2013

Book Clubs - A fun February Project

Just not sure what to read next? Being a southern girl I love looking to the Southern Independent Booksellers Alliance (SIBA)  to see what they recommend. I almost always discover a new gem.

http://www.authorsroundthesouth.com/bookshelf

This month I have the great honor of having Sweet Tea and Secrets grace that page with lots of other fabulous books, like one of my favorite authors - Mary Alice Monroe.

With Valentine's Day around the corner why not challenge all your book-loving friends to go old-school and decorate paper valentine's for each other this year. It'll be big fun...trust me. If you're just too darn busy, buy a box of pre-made ones and pick out the perfect ones for your girls. It's the thought that counts.



And...to put you in the mood...here's a link from the Huffington Post of some funny cards.

Have a fabulous February!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment